Hollenbeck Middle School Mission, Vision and Values
Achieving Academic and Personal Growth
- Our professional learning community (PLC) has established areas of focus to guide Hollenbeck to be an exemplary middle school.
- All members of the Hollenbeck Learning Community will establish and implement academic and personal goals, which ensure continuous academic improvement.
- All members of the Hollenbeck Learning Community will create an atmosphere that promotes character. We will display mutual respect and model responsible behaviors to establish a positive foundation for learning.
- All members of the Hollenbeck Learning Community will build a partnership that values open communication to promote student success.
- We will provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe.
- We will build a partnership of collaboration between teachers, students, and parents in order to foster an environment of support for students learning success.
- We will model mutual respect and responsible behavior to create an atmosphere that promotes character among all members of the school.
- We will develop curriculum and instruction strategies that encourage students to reach and develop a sense of responsibility for their personal and academic lives.