New to EasyBib?
Click below for EasyBib support:
What is EasyBib?
EasyBib is a free online resource to help you generate citations and create bibliographies! By simply typing in a website URL, a book title, a journal article title, or one of 59 different source types into the auto-cite box, EasyBib will help you receive a fully formatted citation! And, if there’s any information we couldn’t find, EasyBib guides you through the completion process.
Free users of EasyBib have access to MLA style citations and the ability to save their work on our site when logged into a free account.
- How do I CREATE an account? Contact your Library Media Specialist for information on how to sign up. You will need a COUPON CODE.
- How do I LOG IN? Click on this link to access the EasyBib Log-in page.
- Note: Log in with the same user name and password that you use for school computers.
- How do I CREATE a Project/Bibliograhy? Click this link to start a new Project or Bibliography.
- What is Auto-cite? AUTOCITE is one of EasyBib's most helpful features! It allows you to search for sources by name and EasyBib will generate the citation instantly.
Auto-cite works by extracting all available, provided metadata about a source (metadata is information about information, for example: date of publication, original publisher, etc.) to generate a citation. If any required information is missing or is incomplete, EasyBib will prompt you to complete the missing information manually.
How do I AUTO-CITE my sources? Click this link to learn how to let EasyBib automatically cite your sources.
How do I PRINT my Bibliiography? Click this link to learn how to print your Bibliography. NOTE: This step requires you to download into Microsoft Word first. You may want to export into GoogleDrive first (see below).
How do I EXPORT my Bibliography to GoogleDrive? Click this link to export your Bibliography to GoogleDrive: user firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended: export your Bibliography to GoogleDrive, then print.
Additional Support. Click this link for additional support with EasyBib.